Home

I was 35 years old and felt like 100.  I didn’t eat. I didn’t sleep. I didn’t exercise.  My body ached. 
I had zero strength, zero endurance and zero flexibility. 
I had just had 3 baby boys in 3 years and I was spent.  I was dying.
I felt Physically Dead.  Emotionally Dead.  Spiritually Dead.
Everyday I gave all I had to give and felt like I received nothing in return.
My days and nights blended into one as I never felt rejuvenated or like I could get a fresh start. 
I wanted to feel alive again.  I knew I needed change.  I just didn’t know how. 
It all began with the story of “How to Boil a Frog.”
You know the one:  You put the frog in a pot with warm water and then slowly increase
 the temperature until it is boiled alive.  Morbid I know, but that is where I started my journey.
I had to make some goals – achievable goals – one degree at a time.
In 45 days I was going to be a new person.
Physically Alive.  Emotionally Alive.  Spiritually Alive.
This is my journey from living every moment in survival mode – to living in the moment awake, fully present, healthy and ALIVE.

Each Goal takes me from Where I am At – to Where I want to Be – one degree at a time.



*NOTE:  This 45 day process works not only on yourself, but it can work on your kids and even your spouse. 
Do it together to become a family full of health, life and love.

Comments